Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Holidays

Thanksgiving



Girls Baking Day
Joansie made aprons for all the girls... pretty cute huh!

Tubing

Christmas Eve





Christmas Day





















My mom made Jack and Dane the cutest Thomas the Train and The Hungary Caterpillar quilts!







My sister in law Nicole made Jack and Dane these cute pillows...
the letters come off so they can practice spelling their names



The Christensen Family Grandkid New Year's Eve Party.
We were total party animals... I think the party ended around 8:15







5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Marianne, your hair is adorable! We wish we could have seen you guys while we were in UT. Dane is getting so big, and so cute!

Annie said...

ohhh I'm in love with that Dane-o and his elder hair...and of course you're looking fab! Cute pics...finally!

P.S. My bank account is getting a little low - wanna switch again?

Nicole said...

Yeah, the facebooker is blogging again! I LOVE that picture of Dane-o in the sunshine with his sweater on. I'm glad you got a good picture of Joansies with the grandkids, much better than anything I got. We had so much fun in Utah and now these pictures are making me miss you!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

I am so glad you finally updated. Your litlle Dane is so sweet. Your family is so artsy, blankets, pillows, aprons, all very cute... Miss you can't wait to see you in April.

ash said...

i haven't read your blog in a while. you can't tell that i'm preggers in that pic. i just look bloated and fat! haha... i can't believe how short you hair was then.