Monday, August 4, 2008

Grampapa (Jack's nickname for Grandma and Papa)

My parents came and visited us in SacTown a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun having them here! In just three days we did it all... we managed to go to the railroad museum, play at the park, go to a baseball game, drive to San Francisco to see the Muir Woods and drive over the Golden Gate Bridge... and eat lunch at Fishermanns Wharf, run 11.5 miles around Lake Natoma, walk around the Sacramento Temple, check out Folsom (the town I want to live in eventually), eat lunch in Old Town Sacramento... I am sure I am missing something... listen to lots and lots of Raffi and still catch a few afternoon naps!











7 comments:

Jeff and Diana said...

sis you look so good in all your pics! i love the one of spenc holding both kids, wonder dad! that is so fun that your parents went out, you guys did do a lot.

thebakerbook said...

Marianne! Brad and I were just at Muir woods last weekend! We need to get jen and jared out here to visit us so we can all get together!

Christensen People said...

How fun! I am jealous of the 11.5 miles. Wish I could have joined you oh but then it would have been a run walk not and run!

Anonymous said...

what a cute hiney!!

Lol, came over from Marta.

Heather and Trevor said...

Marianne! I found your blog! :) How are you? it was fun to see you in Provo back in the Spring. I remember that you were prego and so ready. I love blogging and running into people on here. We are private, so if you want to stay in touch send me your e-mail at igolfgirl@gmail.com K? I would love to hear form you girl! You look great and your little family is so cute!

Chelsea H. Taylor said...

so looks like i'm not the only one who has discovered your blog. you are so elusive, friend. i have been thinking about the goof troop lately and decided to track you down- it was too too easy. but i for reals want to catch up. please write me and i can give you my number. hertfordtaylor@gmail.com

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

Your boys are so darling. We are so sad that we won't be there when you get back. I am sure our little ones would be the best of friends. I bet Dane would love Luke trying to pick him up and kiss him until he can't breathe and all of that fun stuff. No we really will miss you.